The objectives of this Local Law are to:
- provide for those matters which require a local law under the Local Government Act 1989 and any other Act;
- prohibit, regulate and control activities, events, practices and behaviour in places so that no nuisance is caused and there is no detriment to the amenity of the neighbourhood, to a person or to a person's property;
- provide for the administration and exercise of Council powers and functions;
- provide for the peace, order and good government of the municipal district of the Borough of Queenscliffe; and
- repeal any redundant local laws.
Apply for a permit or read more about the local law inclusions.