Queenscliff Kindergarten Upgrade Project
The Queenscliff Kindergarten building will receive a $575,000 refurbishment in early 2015. Council has secured a $350,000 State Government grant to upgrade and extend the Queenscliff Kindergarten building. Additional funds are being contributed by Council and Queenscliff Kindergarten Incorporated.
The much needed refurbishment will;
- Upgrade office, storage, kitchen and bathroom facilities for staff and students,
- Enlarge the floor space to accommodate for future growth, and
- Expand the building to provide maternal child health services, and when required children's speech pathology and allied health workers, all at the one location.
- June – October 2014 Concept & Detailed Design
- November 2014 Tender for construction
- December 2014 Award Contract
- January – June 2015 Construction
- Term 3* – Kinder services resume in the new facility
*Dependant on the contractor chosen, works may be completed sooner and the Kinder service resume earlier.
For further information on this project please contact Daniel Barker on telephone number 5258 1377.