Destination Queenscliff Community Open House Sessions
Council invites members of the community to attend open house sessions for Council’s Destination Queenscliff project.
Destination Queenscliff will conserve and enhance Shortland’s Bluff and Fort Queenscliff to ensure this precinct is recognised as one of the most magnificent coastal locations in Victoria. The key elements of the project include:
- Construction of a new kiosk/café and public toilets;
- 10 new high quality accommodation lodges within the edge of the Queenscliff Recreation Reserve;
- Cultural landscaping, paths and ship viewing platforms in the Queenscliff Lighthouse Reserve;
- Upgrades to the car park and the southern end of Hesse Street;
- Improvement of public open space areas; and
- Lighting of the historic Fort Queenscliff wall.
The Destination Queenscliff Community Open House Sessions will be held at the RSL Hall, corner Hesse Street and King Street, Queenscliff, on the following days:
- Thursday 24 May 2018 from 2.00pm to 5.00pm
- Saturday 26 May 2018 from 2.30pm to 5.30pm
- Thursday 31 May 2018 from 2.00pm to 5.00pm
- Saturday 2 June 2018 from 9.00am to 12.00 noon
Community members are welcome to drop in at any time during the community open house sessions. For further information please call Council on 5258 1377.