The Borough of Queenscliffe Annual Report is presented as part of Council's commitment to open, transparent and accountable governance.
It informs Council, ratepayers, community members and other stakeholders of the achievements and challenges of the past financial year and provides key information required under the Local Government Act 1989 and other relevant legislation.
The report highlights Council's performance against the Council Plan and the annual Business Plan. It includes information about Council's operations during the financial year, as well as an outline of Council services and its commitment to corporate governance.
The 2016-2017 Annual Report will be considered at the Ordinary Meeting of Council being held on Thursday 26 October 2016 at 7:00pm at the Queenscliff Town Hall.
View a copy of the 2016-2017 Annual Report here.
A hard copy of the 2016-2017 Annual Report is available for viewing at Council offices and the Queenscliff Library.
- 2015-2016 Annual Report Flipbook
- 2015-16 Annual Report
- 2014-2015 Annual Report Flipbook
- 2014-2015 Annual Report PDF
- 2016-2017 Annual Report Flipbook
- 2013-2014 Annual Report PDF
- 2012-13 Annual Report Part 1
- 2012-13 Annual Report Part 2
- 2012-13 Annual Report Part 3
- 2011–12 Annual Report
- 2010–11 Annual Report
- 2010–11 Annual Financial Report
- 2009–10 Annual Report
- 2009–10 Annual Financial Report