The Borough of Queenscliffe Annual Report is presented as part of Council's commitment to open, transparent and accountable governance.
It informs Council, ratepayers, community members and other stakeholders of the achievements and challenges of the past financial year and provides key information required under the Local Government Act 1989 and other relevant legislation.
The report highlights Council's performance against the Council Plan and the annual Business Plan. It includes information about Council's operations during the financial year, as well as an outline of Council services and its commitment to corporate governance.
The 2016–17 Annual Report was endorsed by Council at its Ordinary Meeting held on Thursday 26 October 2017.
View a copy of the 2016–17 Annual Report here.
A hard copy of the 2016–17 Annual Report is available for viewing at Council offices and the Queenscliff Library.
- 2015–16 Annual Report Flipbook
- 2015–16 Annual Report
- 2014–15 Annual Report Flipbook
- 2014–15 Annual Report PDF
- 2013–14 Annual Report PDF
- 2012–13 Annual Report Part 1
- 2012–13 Annual Report Part 2
- 2012–13 Annual Report Part 3
- 2011–12 Annual Report
- 2010–11 Annual Report
- 2010–11 Annual Financial Report
- 2009–10 Annual Report
- 2009–10 Annual Financial Report