Retail therapy and taste bud tempters
Queenscliff and Point Lonsdale offer unique boutique shopping experiences. Looking for that special gift, need a new outfit or just want some special produce to take home as a memento of your stay? There is something for everyone here.
Pick up a copy of the Retail Trail brochure from the Queenscliffe Visitor Information Centre and start shopping!
The Queenscliff Harbour is a bustling hub on and off the water.
It's easily accessible for foot passengers straight off the Ferry and there's plenty of parking for those travelling by car.
This modern shopping precinct is friendly and relaxed with a distinct nautical flavour – wander past the exclusive boats and yachts tied up at the moorings.
Browse for homewares and fashionable clothing and footwear or just indulge at the day spa or beauty salon.
You'll find many cafes and restaurants in the Harbour precinct – enjoy fresh seasonal food using local produce or simply enjoy a coffee or an ice-cream at one of the waterfront cafes. If you're lucky, you'll see a few stingrays glide by.
The central Queenscliff precinct around Hesse Street retains the charm of yesteryear, with classic facades and wide verandas. However, behind the heritage facades you'll come across exclusive labels, unique finds and modern gifts and homewares.
- Admire great art at one of the galleries
- Leaf through tall tales at the bookshops
- Stop into one of the fabulous boutique clothing outlets
- Indulge the taste buds at gourmet provedores and old-world lolly shops
- Find a bargain at one of the many bric a brac and op shops
- Spoil your pet at the local petterie
- Create beautiful spaces in your home with unique homewares and design ideas
- Look sporting in surf wear from the surf shop.
Queenscliff offers many dining sensations, so pamper your taste buds! Our fare is guaranteed to satisfy the fussiest of foodies. Sample the 'Best Fish and Chips in Victoria', buy some delicious fresh seafood or a gourmet dinner pack or enjoy a special experience at one of our classic restaurants.
On the menu
- Experience courtyard cafes and roof-top bars
- Treat yourself to wood-fired pizzas and boutique beer on tap
- Indulge in fine foods and classic dining
- Join the locals at the pub and contribute to tall fish tales and boating stories
- Tuck into an award-winning pie from the local bakery.
Point Lonsdale Village
At Point Lonsdale you'll discover a distinctive strip shopping experience featuring exceptional ladies' fashion, rare treasures at the art galleries, exclusive home wares and one-of-a-kind gift shops.
For a fashionable dining experience, drop into one of our excellent restaurants or enjoy alfresco dining for breakfast or lunch. If you want something more low key, there are plenty of takeaway options, including gourmet pizza and fish 'n' chips for those who want to picnic on the beach.
Visitor information centre
- 03 5258 4843
- 1300 884 843
- 55 Hesse Street, Queenscliff
- Open 9am – 5pm every day except Christmas Day