You'll find plenty of great ways to keep the kids entertained in Queenscliff and Point Lonsdale.
- Explore pirate boats, fortresses and a heritage steam train with a Queenscliff Discovery Pass; prodiving entry into three of Queenscliff's unique heritage attractions
- Discover the rock pools at low tide below the lighthouse in Point Lonsdale
- Swing, climb and slide at the playground at the Point Lonsdale front beach or Princess Park Playground
- Hire a bike and ride the Bellarine Rail Trail
- Go fishing on the piers or book a half-day boat trip from Fisherman's Wharf
- Go swimming with the seals and dolphins
- Take a boat tour around the south end of the Bay
- Join in the 'Spotto' pre-schoolers scavenger hunt – pick up more information from the Visitor Information Centre
- Go skateboarding at Gasworks Skate Park
- Have your own sandcastle competition on one of the many beaches
- Indulge in a delicious ice-cream while strolling along the beach
- Catch the Bellarine Railway steam train to Drysdale and back
- Visit the Marine Discovery and Freshwater Centre and its touch pool showcasing the creatures of the sea.