Economic Development Advisory Committee
Expressions of interest
Expression of interest applications for two new industry and/or skills-based members to join the Queenscliffe Economic Development Advisory Committee (QEDAC) will be invited from Monday 1 April 2019 until 4:00pm on Friday 10 May 2019.
Applications can be submitted via an online application form available here.
Applicants can also download and print the expression of interest application form here and return it:
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- By mail to PO Box 53, Queenscliff, Victoria, 3225; or
- In person at Council’s offices at 50 Learmonth Street, Queenscliff.
The QEDAC expression of interest application form and terms of reference are also available from Council's offices at 50 Learmonth Street, Queenscliff.
Applications must address the selection criteria outlined in the expression of interest application form. Applicants are strongly encouraged to refer to the QEDAC terms of reference before submitting an application.
To request a copy of the QEDAC expression of interest form and/or terms of reference, and for any further information about the QEDAC expression of interest application process, please contact Council’s Customer Service team on 03 5258 1377.
The Borough of Queenscliffe Economic Development Advisory Committee's primary responsibility is to provide strategic advice to Council on opportunities and issues related to economic development. The Committee does not have executive powers or authority to implement actions in any areas over which Council has responsibility.
The objectives of the Committee are to:
- Participate in the scoping and development of an effective long-term economic strategy to achieve sustainable growth in the Borough;
- Provide leadership and advice to Council with respect to the development of the local economy and business within the Borough;
- Provide the required representation for Queenscliff and Point Lonsdale businesses to Council; and
- Maintain effective relationships and communications with stakeholders relevant to the local economy.
Click here to read the Economic Development Advisory Committee Terms of Reference.
Minutes of Economic Development Advisory Committee meetings are available at the links below. If you're unable to open these files, you may need to download Acrobat Reader.