There are a number of public toilet blocks within the Borough of Queenscliffe.
Detailed and up-to-date location maps can be found at the National Toilet Map website.
Please note that the toilets in Weeroona Parade, Queenscliff, are currently closed. Alternative toilets are available in Princess Park, Gellibrand Street and Field Park on Hesse Street.
There is a public drinking fountain located at the Point Lonsdale Playground area in the Point Lonsdale Village. Drinking fountains are also located throughout Princess and Citizens Parks, Queenscliff.
Bench seats are located at strategic points throughout the Borough of Queenscliffe, including:
- Hesse Street, Queenscliff, near the shopping precinct
- The Harbour precinct
- Point Lonsdale Road, Point Lonsdale, near the shopping precinct
- Many locations along Queenscliff's and Point Lonsdale's extensive foreshore walking trails.
There are public BBQs located at the following parks within Queenscliff and Point Lonsdale:
- Citizens Park, Queenscliff, adjacent to the rotunda
- Point Lonsdale foreshore, adjacent the Point Lonsdale Bowls Club.
The BBQs are electric and do not require coins.
The Engineering Team is responsible for overseeing the maintenance of public amenities. Vandalism or any service faults should be reported to Customer Service on 03 5258 1377 or Report an Issue form - so that maintenance instructions can be issued immediately.