What do I do if my waste bin or recycle bin is stolen?

If your bin is lost or stolen, please complete a Statutory Declaration and submit it to Customer Service.

You will need to have your Statutory Declaration signed by a Justice of the Peace or a Commissioner for Taking Affidavits.

Your replacement bin will be delivered approximately five to seven days after we receive your Statutory Declaration.

Statutory Declarations are available from Customer Service at Council Offices or downloadable online.