Keeping you up to date
Council is keen to engage with, inform and consult with the community on issues that may affect community members. Council is committed to undertaking transparent and genuine consultation so that it is in a better position to:
- Meet the needs of the community
- Tap into local knowledge and expertise
- Have a more informed community
- Encourage and enable community participation in the decision-making process.
The following tools are available to keep you abreast of what is happening within Council:
- Mayor's columns in The Queenscliffe Herald, The Rip, The Echo and Bellarine Times newspapers
- News bulletins and media releases
- Public notices advertised in local newspapers
- Borough Bites newsletter sent to all ratepayers and available from Council offices
- E-Snapshots - Subscribe to receive the lastest news from Council direct to your inbox. Simply click on the subscribe button in the footer and supply your name and email address.
You can also engage with Council and have your say through a number of forums. Check out the Have your say page of this website for details.
Please contact Connor Parker, Borough of Queenscliffe Coordinator, Community Engagement & Communications, on (03) 5258 1377 for responses to media enquiries. After-hours enquiries should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.