Planning Scheme Amendment C33 – Rezoning of 81 Nelson Rd, Queenscliff
Planning and Environment Act 1987
QUEENSCLIFFE PLANNING SCHEME
Notice of the Preparation of an Amendment to a Planning Scheme and
Notice of an Application for a Planning Permit Given Under Section 96C of the Planning and Environment Act 1987
Planning Permit Application 2018-079
The land affected by the Amendment is 81 Nelson Road, Queenscliff.
The land affected by the application is 81 Nelson Road, Queenscliff.
- Amends Zoning Map No. 2 by deleting part Public Use Zone Schedule 3, part General Residential Zone Schedule 1 and part Neighbourhood Residential Zone Schedule 1 which currently applies to the subject site and applying the Neighbourhood Residential Zone Schedule 3 across the entire site.
- Amends Development Plan Overlay Map No. 2DPO to remove Development Plan Overlay Schedule 1 from the subject site.
- Amends Design and Development Overlay Map No. 2DDO to remove Design and Development Overlay Schedule 5 and apply the Design and Development Overlay Schedule 3 across the subject site.
The application is for a permit to subdivide the land into seven (7) lots, removal of vegetation and works associated with the subdivision.
The applicant for the permit is Apea Nominees.
You may inspect the Amendment, the Explanatory Report about the Amendment, the application, and any documents that support the Amendment and the application, including the proposed permit, free of charge, at:
- The Borough of Queenscliffe website at https://www.queenscliffe.vic.gov.au/; and/or
- During office hours, at the office of the planning authority, Borough of Queenscliffe, 50 Learmonth Street Queenscliff VIC 3225
- At the Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning website: https://www.planning.vic.gov.au/schemes-and-amendments/browse-amendments#Amendments--C33quen
Any person who may be affected by the Amendment or by the granting of the permit may make a submission to the planning authority about the amendment and the application. Submissions must be made in writing giving the submitter’s name and contact address, clearly stating the grounds on which the Amendment is supported or opposed and indicating what changes (if any) the submitter wishes to make.
Name and contact details of submitters are required for Council to consider submissions and to notify such persons of the opportunity to attend Council meetings and any public hearing held to consider submissions.
The closing date for submissions is 7 December 2020. A submission must be sent to the Borough of Queenscliffe, PO Box 93, Queenscliff VIC 3225 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The planning authority must make a copy of every submission available at its office and/or its website for any person to inspect free of charge until the end of two months after the amendment comes into operation or lapses.
Chief Executive Officer
- Maps: NRZ3 / D-DPO1 / DDO3 / D-DDO5
- Draft Planning Permit
- Explanatory Report
- Instruction Sheet
- Schedule 3 to Clause 32.09 Neighbourhood Residential Zone
- Exhibition Part 1: Planning Report
- Exhibition Part 2: Title
- Exhibition Part 3: Site Context Plan
- Exhibition Part 4: Proposed Plan of Subdivision
- Exhibition Part 5: Tree Removal Plan
- Exhibition Part 6: Clause 56 Assessment
- Exhibition Part 7: Flood Advice
- Exhibition Part 8: Tree Impact Assessment
- Exhibition Part 9: Environmental Site Assessment (1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7)
- Exhibition Part 10: Vegetation Assessment
- Exhibition Part 11: Site Services
- Exhibition Part 12: Stormwater Management Plan
- Exhibition Part 13: Cultural Heritage Management Plan Report
These can also be viewed via the DELWP website, under 'Schemes and amendments' > 'Browse amendements'.