Council committees and reference groups
Council has formed a number of committees and groups for specific projects so that community members can have direct input into the development of those projects.
Committees of Council:
- Audit Committee – Audit Committee Charter
- Tourism and Economic Development Advisory Committee – Terms of Reference
- Australia Day Awards Selection Committee
- Community Grants Advisory Committee – Terms of Reference
- Avenue of Honour Reference Group – Membership – Terms of Reference
- Governance and Finance Portfolio Reference Group – Membership – Terms of Reference
- Point Lonsdale Lighthouse Reserve Reference Group – Membership – Terms of Reference
- Reconciliation Reference Group
Audit Committee Membership – Expressions of Interest
The Borough of Queenscliffe is seeking to appoint a suitably qualified and experienced independent person to join its Audit Committee. Applicants should be qualified in Business/Commerce or Law/Risk Management and be able to bring financial and/or strategic management skills to the Committee. Public practice/audit experience would be an advantage.
Council is seeking to recruit one member for a three year period. The Audit Committee, comprising two Councillors and four independent members, meets three times per year with additional meetings as required. A sitting allowance will be paid.
For further enquiries please contact Phillip Carruthers, General Manager Organisational Performance & Community Services on 5258 1377.
Expressions of Interest close at 4:00pm on Monday 30 September 2019. The Borough of Queenscliffe values diversity and particularly encourages women to apply for this role.
Audit Committee Expression of interest form