Events and activities
From sports carnivals to music festivals, there's always something happening in the Borough of Queenscliffe.
One of the highlights is the Queenscliff Music Festival, held annually in November and featuring some of the top contemporary performers from Australia and overseas.
Other event highlights include:
- Queenscliff180 Family Swim in January
- Queenscliff Rod Run in February
- Queenscliffe Literary Festival throughout May
- Low Lgiht Festival throughout May and June
- Thomas the Tank Engine days quarterly at the Bellarine Railway
- Community and farmers' markets all year round.
Check out the Events calendar for upcoming events and activities.
To have your event listed please complete the online form or contact the Queenscliffe Visitor Information Centre on 03 5258 4843.