Greenlight is an online planning portal used by Council where you can view existing or lodge new planning permits or related matters.
To view plans relating to advertised planning permit applications, please select the relevant option below.
To undertake any of the following functions, you only need to register once via the Greenlight Planning Portal link,
- Lodge a new planning permit application
- Apply to amend an existing permit or a permit under consideration
- Apply for secondary consent or extension of time
- Apply for written planning advice, make a general enquiry or seek pre-application advice
- Lodge an submission against a planning permit application
To view the planning permit register, please select the relevant option below.
For more information, select Planning Permit process below. Alternatively, if you are ready to begin, click here for the GreenLight Planning Portal.
If you need assistance with GreenLight please contact us.