Documents for inspection
A range of information that's available for public inspection is not included on this website. Much of this information is contained in large documents or registers, from which you can source specific detail.
The following documents are available for public inspection at the Council offices during normal office hours. However, for practical reasons, you might need to book a prior appointment.
List of documents available for inspection
- Current allowances fixed for the Mayor and councillors under section 74 or 74A of the Local Government Act 2020 (the Act)
- Details of senior officers' total salary packages for the current financial year and the previous year
- Details of overseas or interstate travel
- Names of Council officers who were required to submit a return of interest during the financial year, and the dates the returns were submitted
- Names of councillors who submitted returns of interest during the financial year, and the dates the returns were submitted
- Agendas for, and minutes of, ordinary and special meetings held in the previous 12 months (except if closed to members of the public under section 89 of the Act)
- List of all special committees established by Council, and the purpose for which each committee was established
- List of all special committees established by the Council which were abolished or ceased to function during the financial year
- Minutes of meetings of special committees established under section 86 of the Act and held in the previous 12 months (except if closed to members of the public under section 89 of the Act)
- The register of delegations kept under sections 87, 88 and 98 of the Act
- List of submissions received in accordance with section 223 of the Act during the previous 12 months
- Agreements to establish regional libraries under section 196 of the Act
- List of property, finance and operating leases involving land, buildings, plant, computer equipment or vehicles entered into by the Council
- The register of authorised officers appointed under section 224 of the Act
- List of donations and grants made by the Council during the financial year
- List of the names of the organisations of which the Council was a member during the financial year
- Contracts required to be listed valued at $100,000 or more.
Applications to inspect the Register of Interest (primary returns or ordinary returns of a Councillor, member of a special committee or nominated officer) must be in writing to the CEO and indicate the name of the person whose records they wish to inspect. Please complete the Application to Inspect Register of Interest form or contact Customer Service for further information.