General local law
Council's General Local Law lists local requirements and regulations that apply specifically to the Borough of Queenscliffe.
The objectives of this Local Law are to:
- provide for those matters which require a local law under the Local Government Act 2020 and any other Act;
- prohibit, regulate and control activities, events, practices and behaviour in places so that no nuisance is caused and there is no detriment to the amenity of the neighbourhood, to a person or to a person's property;
- provide for the administration and exercise of Council powers and functions;
- provide for the peace, order and good government of the municipal district of the Borough of Queenscliffe
- regulate and control the use of the Council's Common Seal; and
- repeal any redundant local laws.